Q. Write-n-Cite III will not open. What can I do?
If you are using a Windows computer and double clicking on the Write-n-Cite icon produces no response, try the following:
1. Simultaneously click on your keyboard's "Ctl", "Alt", and "Delete" buttons
2. You will be asked what you want to do. Click on the Task Manager option.
3. When the "Task Manager" appears, click on the "Processes" tab.
4. Click on the column header from process name to organize the processes by their names alphabetically.
5. Find and select
6. use the button at the bottom of the Task Manager to end/stop/cease the selected WRITEN~1.exe process and close the task manager.
7. You should now be able to open Write-n-Cite
- This simple tip really helped me out! thanks so much.