Q. Can I get a copy of this article? The library doesn't have the journal.


If the library does not have the journal that you need, you can request the article through interlibrary loan.

To do that, click on the Order Articles & Books under the Services tab on the library's home page. That takes you to the McGoogan Docs ordering interface. If it is your first time using this service, you will need to register. You can also access McGoogan Docs from the database that you are searching. After you click on the GetIt@UNMC or Check for Full-Text link and cannot locate the full-text, you can click on the Order Articles link, log in to McGoogan Docs, and your citation information will be transferred into the form. You will need to submit the request before you leave the form.

  • Last Updated Nov 15, 2016
  • Views 90
  • Answered By Heather Brown

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

(402) 559-6221
Text: (402) 370-5016