Answered By: Heather Brown Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 182
A UNMC NetID is required to access the online information resources at the McGoogan Library of Medicine.
If you know you will need a UNMC NetID because you are not an employee or student of UNMC, ask your sponsoring department to request one for you. These requests can be made by
- Go to the UNMC Guest Account Request Form (linked below)
- Fill out the questionnaire
- The form includes a box for the name of your UNMC department sponsor. Your sponsor should be a UNMC employee who is familiar with your role at UNMC.
- You will need to provide a personal e-mail
- Do not use a group e-mail address.
- Do not use an @nebraskamed.com e-mail. If you are affiliated with The Nebraska Medical Center, use a home e-mail, hotmail, gmail etc address that is used only by yourself.
- Submit the request.
Once the request is assessed and confirmed, the UNMC NetID will be sent to you.
Problems or questions regarding the request should be directed to the ITS Help Desk at 402-559-7700.