Q. Are UNMC theses and dissertations available online?
Yes! Dissertations and Theses are kept electronically through DigitalCommons@UNMC, an online repository of the research, scholarly communications, and archival materials produced or owned by members of the University of Nebraska Medical Center community.
Some examples that are included in DigitalCommons are, but not limited to:
- Working papers
- Published articles when copyright and/or license allow
- Course materials and online course modules developed by UNMC faculty
- Supplemental materials to published articles
- Conference materials, such as posters and presentations
- UNMC sponsored event materials
- Annual reports and newsletters
- UNMC documents
- Archival collections
For more information, including how to submit documents to DigitalCommons, visit the links below