Q. I found an error on one page of my thesis/dissertation, but it's been bound. What can I do?


Bring in the bound copies, plus the corrected pages to the library. Library staff will carefully substitute the pages for you at no charge.

  • Last Updated Jun 28, 2017
  • Views 146
  • Answered By Danielle Drummond

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

(402) 559-6221
Text: (402) 370-5016