Q. A researcher has selected me to work on his "My Bibliography" and SciENcv, but my "My NCBI" account does not contain a link to his "SciENcv".
I have seen this situation once previously. In that case, having the investigator remove and then readd his delegates resulted in the delegates gaining access to both his "My Bibliography" and his SciENcv.
In case the steps in removing and adding delegates are unfamiliar, they're outlined below:
1. Have the investigator log into "My NCBI"
2. Click on the username link to the left of the "My NCBI"/"NCBI" link. The "My NCBI Settings" page will appear.
3. Scroll down to the "Delegates" section.
4. Click the "X" next to the name of the delegate who's having problems viewing SciENcv.
5. Then click the "Add a delegate" link and enter the chosen delegate's e-mail again.
6. The delegate will need to click the link in the e-mail sent by My NCBI and log into his/her account, and click the "Confirm Connection" button to accept the delegation.