Q. I've added an investigator's publications to his "My Bibliography". Where can I get the needed link to a public version of his "My Bibliography?"


There are a couple of ways that you can go about obtaining the needed link.  I'll describe one of these.  After you have added the investigator's publications to his/her "My Bibliography," go to "My NCBI".  Find the "Collections" box.   Scan down the "Settings/Sharing" column until you find the "Public" or "Private" link that corresponds to the bibliography of interest.  It might be the bibliography belonging to the "My NCBI" account owner or a delegated bibliography belonging to another investigator (see figure below).  Click on the relevant "Public" or "Private" link.

"My collections" box is shown.  Arrows point from the "My Bibliography" link to the corresponding "Public/private" link and from a delegated "My Bibliography" link to its "Public/private" link.

The "My Bibliography Settings" page will appear.  If the radiobutton in front of "Public" is not already selected, click on that button.  Then copy the web address that appears in the "Direct URL" box.  This is the web address you need.

The "My Bibliography Settings" page is shown.  An arrow points to the circle in front of "Public."  A red box encloses the web address that should be copied.





  • Last Updated Dec 25, 2016
  • Views 27
  • Answered By Cindy Schmidt

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

(402) 559-6221
Text: (402) 370-5016