Q. I am working on my new NIH Biosketch and want to link "eRA Commons" to "My NCBI" but don't have an "eRA Commons" account. What should I do?


Call UNMC's Sponsored Programs Administration to see if you have or need an account.  They can help you set up an account if needed.


  • Last Updated Dec 25, 2016
  • Views 37
  • Answered By Cindy Schmidt

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

(402) 559-6221
Text: (402) 370-5016