Q. How do I renew my checked out items online?
Most items can be renewed online. The only exceptions are anatomical models, reserved items, and reference books.
1) Get in touch with library staff to make sure that your account is up-to-date and that a PIN number was created. You can reach the library at 402-559-4006.
2) Log into the library catalog. You can access the catalog from the library homepage.
3) Click on 'Login', located at the upper right hand corner of the page.
4) Enter your last name, UNMC or Nebraska Medicine e-mail address, and PIN # that was assigned to you.
Note: The PIN number to log into the catalog is different from your UNMC NetID and password.
5) While logged in, you can renew items, request a hold, save catalog search records, and change your PIN number