Answered By: Cindy Schmidt Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 155
Answered By: Cindy Schmidt
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 155
The steps for exporting EBSCOhost records to RefWorks are listed below. It sounds like you have already finished steps 1 and 2.
1. Run your search
2. Click the "+ folder" icon to the right of each citation you wish to import.
3. When finished click on “Folder View” in the right sidebar under "Folder has Items" to view citations in your folder. Alternately, you can click the "Folder" icon at the top of the page.
4. Put a check in the box in front of each item you wish to import or check the “select all” box.
5. Click the "Export" icon.
6. Under “Save citations to a file formatted for”, select “Direct Export to Refworks”. Click “Save."
7. If not already open, a new RefWorks window should open. Log in to RefWorks and the records will begin importing. You will not get the option of putting them in a special folder until the file is imported
8. If EBSCOhost's direct export isn't working, see work-around methods described at http://unmc.libguides.com/content.php?pid=25174&sid=181490