Answered By: Cindy Schmidt Last Updated: Aug 20, 2018 Views: 105
1. Log into your RefWorks account
2. Click on the RefShare link (if the RefShare link doesn't open in the same browser as your RefWorks account, copy the web address of the RefShare folder and paste it in the address box of the browser window in which you have opened your Refworks account.)
3. The shared folder will appear in your folder list, but beware. The shared references are not yet a permanent part of your account!
4. All you need to do to keep the references as a permanent part of your account is select “all in list” (or select the references you want to keep, one page at a time) and click the “Save/Disc” icon. It will take awhile for your request to be processed.
5. When the processing is complete, the records you've saved will be in your "Last Imported" folder. You may want to open the "Last Imported" folder put the saved references into a folder. Begin by (a) clicking on the "last imported" folder. When the "last imported" folder appears (b), click on "All in list" (c) or select references one page at a time, and use the "+folder" icon (d) to add the references to an existing or new folder.