Answered By: Cindy Schmidt Last Updated: Jul 15, 2017 Views: 21
Answered By: Cindy Schmidt
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2017 Views: 21
- Copy the search results section of the alert and paste it into a .txt file
- On a line above each record (each search result), add the word "record" followed by a colon, i.e. --
- Copy the revised text.
- Log into RefWorks.
- Use the "References" menu to select "Import"
- Use the first drop-down to select the "EBSCOhost" filter
- Use the "Database" drop-down menu to select the database your alert searched.
- Paste your revised text in the "From text" box.
- Click the import button.