Answered By: Cindy Schmidt Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018 Views: 198
You will need to change a setting in Internet Explorer (IE).
Set RefWorks as downward compatible using the address bar "compatibility view" icon. (If IE recognizes a webpage that is not compatible, you will see the "compatibility view" icon button on the address bar. It looks like a page of paper with a jagged rip in the middle.)
- To turn on "compatibility view" for the webpage
- Click on the un-highlighted Compatibility View icon button.
- NOTE: The webpage will now reload with Compatibility View turned on.
- To turn off "compatibility view" view for the webpage
- Click on the highlighted (blue) Compatibility View icon button.
- NOTE: The webpage will now reload with Compatibility View turned off.
If you don't see a broken/ripped page icon, if you're using IE9 or older, or if nothing seems to happen when you click the broken page icon, try using the Tool menu in IE to select the Compatibility View.