Answered By: Cindy Schmidt
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017     Views: 63

  1. Go eRA commons and, if logged in, logout of your account.
  2. You will need to unlink your eRA account from your investigator’s NCBI account. 
  3. Log into the investigator’s My NCBI account.
  4. Click on the investigator’s username (it will appear as a link near the upper right-hand corner of the page).
  5. Scroll down to the linked accounts section click on the “Change” button.
  6. On the page that appears, you will see the linked “NIH eRA Commons” account listed.  Click the “X” to remove the link.
  7. Go down to the list of account types that can be linked to My NCBI.  Scroll to find “NIH eRA Commons”.  Click on that link. 
  8. You should be given the chance to log in with the investigator’s eRA Commons username and password.

Please let us know if you run into any problems.

Button Box