Answered By: Cindy Schmidt Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 38
Answered By: Cindy Schmidt
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 38
- Go eRA commons and, if logged in, logout of your account.
- You will need to unlink your eRA account from your investigator’s NCBI account.
- Log into the investigator’s My NCBI account.
- Click on the investigator’s username (it will appear as a link near the upper right-hand corner of the page).
- Scroll down to the linked accounts section click on the “Change” button.
- On the page that appears, you will see the linked “NIH eRA Commons” account listed. Click the “X” to remove the link.
- Go down to the list of account types that can be linked to My NCBI. Scroll to find “NIH eRA Commons”. Click on that link.
- You should be given the chance to log in with the investigator’s eRA Commons username and password.
Please let us know if you run into any problems.